Voters have the choice between a banana republic and the rule of law.
2016 could well be the year that marks a major inflection point in world history. We have the choice between continuing and escalating the corrupt establishment, and trying something unknown. Of course a lot of people fear the unknown.
So here’s what the likely outcomes are:
A Hillary victory would spell the end of a free America. Her plans to impose an Australian style gun ban, tax estates at 65% and bullheadedly invade Syria against the Russian forces who are there on the invitation of the Syrian government, would lead to civil war on a local level, and quite possibly nuclear war between the two Superpowers.
A Trump victory would still largely be an unknown outcome, but statistically likely to be not as bad. Oh heck, nothing is as bad as nuclear war! Still, he’s made a lot of pie in the sky promises which I doubt he can see through to implemtation. But his promises resonate with the heartland of productive Americans. Would he be too soft on Russia? Perhaps. Or maybe not. But what of his negotiation skills? As a businessman, he’s honed them quite well. Can he adapt them to politics? That remains to be seen.
The voting public is sharply and bitterly divided for this election cycle. In my own circle of friends, I see and mentally categorize whom is voting for whom. So far, I’ve noted that my associates and friends who are government employees, or unemployed and enjoying government subsidies, or underemployed and on government assistance, are voting for Hillary. Of the CEOs, ordinary business owners, and productive working people that I know, Trump is their man. I also see a divide in the neighborhood. The new McMansion style homes that were built in the last few years have Hillary signs out front. The older homes of blue collar workers have Trump signs. A clear class division.
As of this writing, mid afternoon of election day, Hillary has a wide margin in her favor:
And look at all the blue states. This, my friends, is the result of fifty-plus years of Progressive Education.
It could be too early to call it. At least wait until working people get off from the job and go and vote. Maybe things will look brighter.
So what if it doesn’t turn around? What then? How much ammo do you have? How much food stored? Do you live in a fortified compound? Do you have a fallout shelter? Because if you don’t, and you live anywhere near a city, things are likely to get ugly in the coming year, especially when Hillary enacts her gun ban. She’ll need UN troops to enforce it, as no local police officer that I have spoken with on the matter would enforce it. As such, we have a Constitutional crisis on several fronts, not only the 2nd Amendment, but in terms of her eligibility for office, due to hear wreckless and careless handling of classified data, which is a felony. Remember, “Loose lips sink ships!”
As if pockets of civil war breaking out between the midwestern gun owners and the federal government were not enough, Hillary will likely start playing a wreckless game of Poke the Bear with the Russians over Syria. She doesn’t care. She’s at the end of her lifespan. She doesn’t care about the lives of her children, she’s in favor of partial birth abortion. She drinks and is often with a hangover. So if she’s out of it when that 3am call comes in that we’re at war with Russia, how is she going to act in a rational manner? Not likely. The remaining question is what are the odds we go all the way with Russia to war? And will a nuclear exchange be limited, or will both leaders day “to Hell with everything!” and unleash thousands of missiles? The other question is how good is the US missile shield? Back in the late ’60s, we had LASERs in development that were to be deployed in orbit, for the sole purpose of shooting down incoming Russian ICBMs. I don’t know if this system is still functional or was scrapped.
So what happens when the missiles start to fly? For a mild guess with a Hollywood look, see this:
Mind you, that depicted a limited nuclear exchange. Russia has over 2,000 bombs over 1MT. And now has a bomb that is large enough to completely destroy an area the size of Texas. And it’s not single bombs anymore. Modern ICBMs have multiple warheads, so it’s almost impossible to shoot them out of the sky. Some will get through and do their damage.
So where are the targets? See the map below:
Nuclear Target Map
If you’re in ground zero, consider yourself lucky, for in nuclear war, the living shall envy the dead. If not, there are days, if not weeks of suffering from radiation sickness. Not to mention lack of food, potable water, electricity, sanitation. Even if, by some miracle, you’re out of the way and manage to escape deadly fallout, what about these other things? There isn’t going to be electricity or sanitation. Food? You’re kidding, right?
So the best policy is to avoid this scenario. Hillary must not make it to the White House! Even if nuclear war doesn’t happen on her watch, we will still be reduced to a nation of serfs, disarmed and subject to inordinate taxation, as we become a new Banana Republic.
Donald Trump is far from my vision of what would make a good president, but in light of the alternative, the decision is a no-brainer.
Over the decades, I have given much thought to fire prevention. Not having the luxury of enough income to afford luxuries like fire and flood insurance, I realized that the first line of protection from these events is my responsibility. Here’s what I have learned over the years:
- Inspect your electrical system and have it repaired if necessary, by an electrician with forensic fire investigation experience. He will know more about how electrical fires start and know what to look for and how to correct it. From really idiotic things like pennies used as fuses, to non-armored wiring being chewed on by rodents, dangerous conditions can result from poor wiring practices, animal nests in the fuse/breaker panel, etc.
- Practice safe electrical habits. Don’t use old, frayed extension cords, or appliances in which the cord is cracked and can potentially become shorted. Don’t place electrical cords under carpets. When using appliances that get hot, such as toasters, hair dryers, electric skillets, always unplug them when not in use. Electric skillets can overheat if the thermostat contacts ‘weld’ themselves in the on position, causing the unit to overheat. Always attend to this type of appliance while in use and unplug it if it malfunctions.
- If you have an oil fire while cooking, DO NOT DOUSE WITH WATER. Doing so will make the oil fire spread to other parts of the kitchen. Instead, use a tight-fitting lid to cover the pan and quench the fire by starving it of oxygen.
- With the increase in laptops and cordless cell phones and tablets, modern households have a not often noticed fire hazard: the Lithium Ion batteries in these devices. Sometimes they fail, and an internal short can cause a lithium fire, which is nearly impossible to extinguish. Do not operate, store or charge these devices in the presence of flammable materials. That means don’t charge your phone on a nightstand next to a box of tissues. Should the battery overheat and vent flames, the tissues will rapidly accelerate this fire into a major fire. Best practice is to charge your devices on a sheet of steel plate. You can get a steel plate at a home repair store or hardware store. Better yet, charge in an open steel box. I also charge some of my devices on the concrete floor in the basement. Laptops, phones, tablets and several other portable media devices use these battery types and should be charged on a non-flammable surface, a couple feet away from anything flammable. Do not use them in bed! A friend of mine recently came home to what nearly could have been a house fire–his laptop caught fire on the coffee table. The wood burned deeply, but fortunately did not sustain combustion. Even so, it caused thousands of dollars in smoke damage to his home.
- Heating systems. Another major cause of fire is heating systems. A properly maintained boiler or furnace is a good investment. Make sure your chimney is clean of creosote. Creosote can get hot enough under some conditions where it can ignite. A chimney fire is a well-aspirated fire–it burns like a flamethrower. This creosote buildup is of most concern if you run a wood burner. Oil furnaces should be tuned and operating properly. A poor fuel-air mixture can result in coking deposits in the flue, posing a fire hazard at some later time. If you have gas fired heat, regular inspection for leaks is good insurance against a catastrophe. On November 10, 2012, an explosion in the Richmond Hill subdivision in Indianapolis, Indiana in which two people died and five homes were completely destroyed; a total of 80 homes affected. If you currently use gas, you might consider converting to oil heat, as it is far safer.
- Candles, including religious candles: Use only away from flammables. Use away from curtains, on a stable surface in a stable tip-resistant holder. Anticipate the unexpected, such as a toppled candle. Burning candles in a clear area where if they did fall, they could not come in contact with flammables.
- Torchiere lamps with halogen bulbs. These get VERY hot. I recall a fire some years back that got started because one of these was too close to draperies in the livingroom. Consider switching to safer LED lamps which operate at cooler temperatures. Side benefit, you’ll have lower electric bills. In fact, converting all incandescent lamps to LED will allow fixtures to operate cooler and reduce the risk of fire. Avoid the use of CFL lamps. Cheap ones can fail and some have started fires.
- Air ‘fresheners’ that you plug into your wall outlet. If you have any of these UNPLUG THEM IMMEDIATELY and dispose of them. When I was working at a tower site, I had the opportunity to chat with a Fire Marshall from Old Saybrook, CT. He informed me that the leading cause of house fires at that time (2005-06) was these plug in air fresheners. What happens is a heating element heats a ‘wick’ and causes the fragrant oil to evaporate into the air. Some of these mechanisms fail, overheating the oil to its flash point. Since the oil itself is flammable, you have an instant fire, fueled by its own accelarant.
- Clothes dryers: The tubing that vents the hot air from your dryer builds up lint. This tubing should be cleaned out once a year, along with any grates that may be present to prevent squirrels from entering the dwelling through the vent. Clean the lint filter after each load. If possible, use the low heat setting and run the cycle for a bit longer. Don’t operate dryers while away or while sleeping.
- Cars and trucks and other fuel-equipped vehicles: Don’t store or park them inside a garage that is part of the lower level of the dwelling. If possible, store lawnmowers, chain saws, fuel, oil, etc., in a garden shed at least 30′ from the dwelling. Park your car in the driveway, at least 20′ from the house, if you have the room. Cars have been a significant cause of the worst dwelling fires, even when turned off. For example, some Ford and Lincoln models have caught on fire while parked, due to a faulty switch on the brake master cylinder. The switch shorts out and, using the brake fluid as fuel, starts a rapidly spreading fire.
- Lightning safety: There are some things you can to do minimze risk here, though not completely. One is having a good grounding system for the electrical service where it enters the house. And underground feed is a help, too. Having masonry installed where the electric service enters the home can deny a lightning strike the fuel it needs to start a major fire. A good surge suppression system involving coils of heavy wire in a separate NEMA box before the service enters the final surge suppressor can reduce the energy of a lightning strike at a nearby pole to levels which will not ignite wiring inside the walls. Use of armored wiring or steel conduit greatly reduces risk of fire from both lightning and shorts caused by rhodent damage to wiring. Avoid tall metal structures or antennas on your rooftop. If you must have an antenna, use a mast some distance from the house and bury the feed line underground to the house.
- Use of BBQ grills: When cooking, always use the grill outdoors, away from overhangs and not in the garage. Grilling on the back deck is okay if the grill is at the far end of the deck, furthest from the dwelling wall. When using charcoal briquettes, allowing proper cool down before disposal is essential Briquettes can remain hot enough to start fires the morning after a BBQ. When disposing of the ashes, do so in a pit and douse the pit with a garden hose. For gas grills, make sure the grill lights immediately. A grill that doesn’t ignite, but continues to vent gas is a potential bomb. Always supervise the use of the grill and when done with cooking, turn off the gas valved on the gas canister.
- Holidays/Christmas trees: A tragedy every year in the making are lights that get hot combined with dried out pine needles. If you use a real tree, keep it well watered. Switch from incandescent to LED lights for added safety. Make sure the proper size fuse is installed in the string, so as to safely disconnect the string should there occur a short somewhere in the string. Inspect your string wiring before decorating the tree each year. Discard any that should signs of wear, such as broken insulation.
- Smoking: Don’t smoke in bed! Believe it or not, this is a major cause of smoking related fires. Don’t toss your butts on the ground near leaves or anything else that can burn. Don’t throw into a trash receptacle–other flammables like paper may be in there and ignite from the embers of the cigarette/cigar butt. Don’t smoke around any volatile chemicals, fuels, nail polish remover, etc.
These are a few of the major fire risks that typical home dwellers must contend with. In the event that a fire DOES happen, make sure that you have smoke alarms at key locations in the home, situated such that their activation will awaken the most sound sleeper. In addition, I recommend CO alarms, because if a heating system malfunction should occur, causing carbon monoxide to build up in the living space, it can kill you without any aromatic warnings (it’s odorless). This is especially important is you MUST park a car in the attached garage. Exhaust fumes can build up in the living space.
More information can be found at the National Fire Protection Association at http://www.nfpa.org/public-education/resources/safety-tip-sheets .
Why Sending Aid to Under-Developed Nations is Immoral
It sounds like a dangerous title, “Eugenics,” because we have been programmed by media for decades that Eugenics is bad. But there are two kinds of eugenics that can be practiced: Active Eugenics and Passive Eugenics. It is the Active kind that have been the hallmark of monsters like Hitler and Stalin. However, lets discuss the only moral form of Eugenics: the witholding of aid to under-developed nations.
For decades, we have seen the campaigns on television, the teary-eyed Sally Struthers, begging us to open our hearts and our wallets to “save the children” of some despotic hell hole in Africa or South America. This campaign has been profitable for the sponsoring agencies. Foreign aid foundation presidents enjoy rather extravagent salaries. And the whole thing rests on the premise that people are altruistic and short-sighted. That is, they only care about the short term goal, the “feel good” sensation of believing they have helped even one child to be fed for another day. It is a strongly engrained emotion among the religious people of affluent nations, and their engrained altruistic beliefs make them feel guilt for their economic success. So they give money, to the tune of millions of dollars ever year.
Now here is the problem. Anyone who has been to a state park in the Northwest United States has probably seen a sign warning visitors not to feed the bears because they will become dependent on the visitors and forget how to provide for themselves. The same principal applies to people. And a famous witicism, “feed a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.”
Aid to under-developed nations is feeding a man a fish. Unfortunately, the problem is much worse than dependency. When starving populaces are fed with food they did not produce themselves, they breed faster and become even more needing of food. Their numbers multiply quickly and food aid must be ramped up to keep the level of starvation in check. But it’s a nasty viscious cycle and it is cruel to the primative people themselves.
Why is aiding starving people cruel? Because aid begets more starvation which demands more aid. Feeding primative people enables them to have a false sense of civilization and that false security enables them to breed more rapidly. But they have not evolved to generate their own food supply. Aid is increasing their numbers without increasing their IQ and their knowledge.
For those who remember the popular TV series Star Trek, we can draw one very nice principal: the Prime Directive. It is the highest law of space travel in the Federation of Galaxies: non-intervention. Observe. Communicate. But DON’T intervene. Hands off. Leave each species to evolve at its own pace. This is a law which we on Earth would be wise to observe. Our failure to do so has created numerous crisis around the world. In fact, feeding the poor has resulted in many more starving, because the populations receiving aid start breeding in a manner and at a rate that would not naturally occur with food scarcety limiting breeding behavior.
Nature knows best. The continents are separate for a reason. Different peoples evolve at different rates because of this. Society has this foolish notiont that it must lift every being to the level of ‘civilized man’, but it is a faulty assumption, because some peoples have another 10,000 years of evolving to do before they are ready to fit the description of ‘civilized’.
I’ve been telling people since March of last year the following course of events which I predict based on demographics, social trends and electoral process.
1. Hillary Clinton will be our next president.
2. We will have a nuclear incident in August of Hillary’s first year in office.
3. Millions of Americans are going to die from exposure, lack of potable water, sanitary facilities and food.
I’ll fill in the reasoning:
For the first event, I am using much the same heuristics that I used to call the 2012 election for Obama: Demographic shift. Last November, I saw it in my own neck of the woods, as our entire town shifted hard left after the election, throwing out Republicans across the board and electing Democrats from top to bottom.
On a national scale, progressive leftist ideology is on the rise and is rallying hard. We see the socio-economic entropy approaching an event horizon now, where things go hyperbolic and start to happen with a frightening swiftness.
The demographics have tipped in 2008: we are a nation where the non productive takers now outnumber the productive givers.
The choice of Bernie Sanders, a rich, old man, the type that leftists typically deride, with his fairy tale story that magical unicorns will shit Skittles for the working class, will take enough votes away from other Democrat contenders to all but ensure that Hillary wins the nomination.
On the Republican side, Donald Trump is gaining popularity with the protectionists among us. But his bullish ways won’t be welcome in the White House, so his role is relegated to diluting the voting base for Republicans, ensuring a Democrat victory.
For the second event, the nuclear deal with Iran is a present that will keep on giving. In August of next year, it will give to millions of Americans once more, in the form of mass death. Here’s how I expect it to go down:
The Iranians will bring a container ship close to the New York harbor area. On it, will be a crude but effective nuclear device, attached to an improvised missile launcher. This device will reach an altitude of several thousand feet before it detonates over New York City. Immediate damage will be significant but not devastating, as the bomb will likely have a yield under 12kT. 100,000 people will die from the direct effects of the bomb within the first two weeks. The majority of that will be radiation poisoning.
Event number three follows closely: The more catastrophic problem will be that the EMP from the bomb’s detonation so far into the northern hemisphere will result in great amplification of the EMP effect. This will destroy key (and hard to replace) components of the power grid. The grid will become non functional from Nova Scotia to Tallahassee, FL and to the west as far as the Ohio River Valley.
The grid will be down for 9-12 months, as key transformers need to be built and shipped from China to the US. It is during that time that approximately nine million people will die from the lack of sanitation, water food and electricity. Riots and battles for survival with the scarce remaining food and fuel resources will ensue. Gradually, 2-3 weeks after the rioting dies down, more people will die from diseases and food-born illnesses brought on by lack of refrigeration and a population inexperienced at surviving without modern technology.
As winter approaches, (and it will be a cold winter as our sun enters a Maunder Minimum with reduced sunspot activity and less heating of the Earth) people will begin to suffer from the cold and great numbers will die from exposure. By the end of a year, nine million people from the east coast will be dead.
It sounds incredible, but there are many scientific accounts of what happens to modern societies after an EMP event. The trick is to prevent the event from occuring. I am not convinced that the so-called “leaders” in the US wish to prevent it. In fact, they have plans in place that benefit from such a turn of events. The trillions of dollars spent on underground “continuance of government” plans and facilities, the many private organic farms that produce safe, GMO-free food not for sale to the public, but for the consumption of the Elite Leaders in government, are evidence that they plan to go on in our demise.
I used to think that this could be stopped, but now I realize, after 20 years of warning others, that people can be fatally addicted to their beliefs and completely unwilling to listen to Reason. This intellectual dishonesty which is so pervasive among the progressive leftists prevents them from acknowledging reality. They continue to believe in contradictions and become hostile when presented with facts that expose their fantasies.
This is why America won’t be saved. The many decades of progressive education has already created generations of people unable to perceive an undistorted reality. On a grand scale, civilizations go through cycles of rising and falling. America is in her fourth turning. This is the unpleasant phase of history, and it’s going to suck to be an American living in America when this crap hits the fan next year.
To the American leftists who brought us all to the brink: you’ve earned it. I hope you get every bit of what’s coming. You deserve it.
For everyone else, we should have been more vocal much earlier about the dangers of the New Left.
Good luck to every productive citizen in the world. This is going to be a rough ride. The key to survival is Location, Location, Location. Being as far from the Epicenter of this disaster as possible is a good start. And good luck.
Fact: The western populations are reproducing at a rate below the needed 2.11 offspring per union, required to sustain a culture. North America, 1.6 children per union. Italy, 1.2. Spain, 1.1.
Muslims: 8.1 offspring per union.
At this rate, by 2020, Islam will be the dominant world religion. France will be an Islamic nation. England, Norway and Sweden are not far behind.
Muslims are in the process of “biological jihad”, populating the world and infiltrating every western nation, it’s government and it’s general population. This happens as immigration, and “birth tourism” enable babies born in the US and other nations, such as the UK, to gain citizenship by birth. As the number of Muslims reaches a majority, so will the voting tip in favor of Muslims in government office and finally, the passage of Sharia Law.
Russia’s population of 144 million contains 23 million ethnic Muslims. Plus, Russians of Orthodox background are converting to Islam. Russia had about 300 mosques in 1991 and now there are at least 8,000. Experts predict that by 2010, some 40 percent of Russian military conscripts will be Muslim.
Think about that for a moment. Who controls Russia’s nuclear arsenal? What happens when the decision-makers in Russia are Muslims? If they are true to their Q’uran, they will use the weapons of global annihilation to strike a blow to the infidels in the west. Since they are religious and believe in an afterlife, and firthermore, the belief that they will be rewarded with 72 virgins in that afterlife, there is no rational deterrent to commiting mass suicide through nuclear armageddon.
This raises a serious problem for the free world. How do we stop them from reproducing? How do we prevent them from taking over the military forces of nuclear powers of the world? It doesn’t take a stretch of the imagination to conceive of the possibilities of an Islamic-controlled Russian nuclear arsenal. And it’s not just Russia–Islam is spreading into other nuclear nations around the world. Once the tipping point is reached, and once Muslims are in control of the weapons, they will have but one step left to achieve their thousand years’ long goal of murdering infidels by the millions.
I’m not a big fan of diplomatic talks, but in this case, I think the first line of defence is for all the reasonably rational nations of the world to implore the expulsion of Muslims from within their borders and from their government positions. It sounds harsh, but the alternative leads to a thousand years of Dark Ages.
Islam need issue no terrorism, fight no wars, explode no bombs. It need only wait until, by sheer numbers, it will dominate the world.
For one day, 9/11/2013, we are taking our site down and going dark as a show of support and to bring attention to a very important cause. We suggest you join us, if you are in agreement with the sentiments below:
This much is clear — the NSA isn’t going to stop their crap until and unless the people demand it and start holding government — and the private businesses that make what they do possible — accountable.
What we are doing: Going “Dark” on 9/11/2013.
On 9/11/2013 if you run an Internet site you go dark – disable access for the day.
If you use the Internet you go dark – don’t use the ‘net for the day.
And whatever you were going to buy, whatever you were going to do on 9/11/2013, you do not do on 9/10, 9/12, or at any other time.
Why we are doing it:
We all have the 4th Amendment right to be secure in our papers, effects and lives, including electronic transmissions, until and unless there is a warrant issued detailing a specific alleged offense and identifying the specific items to be searched for or seized. This includes our emails, it includes our phone calls, text messages and the location data generated as a necessity to provide us with mobile services, which we did not consent to be used for any purpose other than providing those services. It includes no “automatic license plate readers” on police cars, light poles and such. This is what The Constitution says; it is not a suggestion.
The Constitution, in fact, does not give us these rights; it explicitly states that they are ours and that the government is forbidden to rip them from us or ride rough-shod over them. But the wonderful people in government agencies (such as the NSA) merely smile and repeat their anti-Constitutional felonies. So, in response to this institutionalized malfeasance, here’s a proposal:
We should all have every single law enforcement officer, who work for us and are paid for by us, have at all times a video and audio recording device on and working while they are on the job and the lack of any said record, any delay in turning over such a record, or any evidence of editing or tapering thereof with said record shall be cause for dismissal with prejudice of any charge brought by or through any act of said person irrespective of any other evidence, with one exception — if the suspect is the one who caused the record to be tampered with or destroyed.
Please distribute extensively. For a printable copy please email email@example.com A special thanks to Karl Denninger at Market-ticker.org and Tickerforum.org
As support in North Dakota grows in favor of abolishing property taxes and making it an amendment to their state constitution, it’s time to push for similar measures in the other 49 states. Supporters of the bill gathered more than 28,000 signatures to put that question on the ballot next June. I can hardly wait until this spreads across the nation, as millions are being made homeless by the hidden property taxes that make for multi-thousand dollar a month mortgage payments.
I must admit to some skepticism here, though.. North Dakota is sitting on a huge oil deposit and jobs in the oil industry are booming right now. Other states don’t have the natural wealth in the ground (or in many cases, that wealth is "owned" by the federal government and locked up. Which brings me to the next interesting topic…
There is No Oil Shortage
The US government statistics show that within the US borders, there are about 1.4 trillion barrels of recoverable oil in the ground. That’s about 250 years’ worth at 7 billion barrels a year — more than all the oil the world has consumed since the first oil well was made operational 150 years ago in Titusville, Pennsylvania.
Federal restrictions on land leasing mean that only 2.2% of the developable oil fields are available to be worked by oil companies. The rest is locked up by federal beaurocratic rules.
Looking at coal supplies, North America has 497 billion short tons of recoverable coal — more than three times that of Russia.
So the energy crisis is government-fabricated. We could be enjoying gasoline at less than fifty cents per gallon if the government would get out of the way and let the offshore drilling be done. We could solve our energy problems, stop the wars and scale back our spending to defense only. Which brings me to the next topic…
War and Banksters: An Unholy Alliance
I’ve been gradually reaching the difficult-to-stomach conclusion that much of the "unsolveable" problems of the world are being created on purpose and that purpose is to enrich the world bankers–uh banksters. It’s quite probable that the situation is hopelessly entrenched and beyond fixing, as was the story in the movie The International. Corruption has set in at every level of government, in every office, save for a few, and throughout the banks and Wall Street. In fact, the corruption is so widespread that the law enforcement arm of the government is broken, thus allowing one ponzi scam after another to operate, bilk its clients and the go bankrupt. The ugly creature is beginning to emerge, open it’s gaping maw to reveal unspeakable horrors now. Government is also running rampant, flagrantly abusing its authority, harassing small businesses, farmers, food co-ops, etc. Things have run amok and it’s so scary, because it’s not a Tom Clancy novel anymore–it’s now the reality. Many stock market players are waking up to the fact that "yesterday’s tinfoil is today’s reality."
So where does that leave us? Revolution? You gotta be kidding. The People, with their pistols and rifles, against Predator Drones, Hellfire missiles, Smart Bombs and who knows what else? There’s no level playing field. A revolution won’t stand a chance. So what can we do?
Wait for it all to collapse. The way the Fed is printing counterfeit fiat paper, it is a mathematical certainty that the whole system will eventually collapse. It won’t be an organized and orderly one, either. The banksters and their henchmen at the Fed will kick the can down the road as far as they can, and when it won’t go any farther, get ready for the most catastrophic collapse the world has ever seen. Remember Black Friday sales? See how people will trample each other to death over a $2 Chinese made waffle iron that will probably be in the dump in 2 months? Now imagine those same people haven’t had anything to eat for three days, the supermarkets are stripped bare of food (because there’s no fuel or money to pay the transportation side of the economy) and the grid goes down and suddenly it’s economic armageddon. Uh-oh. There are something lik 65 million people in America that are on government welfare. When those welfare checks stop, you can bet all hell is going to break loose.
So, with the stage set, we’re waiting for the dominos to fall. The first domino is Greece, then the collapse spreads like wildfire across Europe. The EU is about to dissolve under the stress already. Europe will plunge into chaos and much of the money that was invested there will flee to the US or other safer territory, temporarily, giving the Dollar a short-term boost. But the fire is not out. And the fiscal irresponsibility of the US government will continue to elevate the problems here in the US until our day or reckoning arrives, as it is in Europe. Some say we have maybe 18 months. Others conclude that it may be more like 5 years or longer before it all goes to hell in the US. While we can’t agree on the timing of collapse, we all can agree that it is a matter of when, not of if.
The big question hanging over concerned preppers is what will be the course of action on the part of the government? With recent legislation on the table granting the government the power to indefinately detain Americans on American soil, rumors of half a million plastic coffins at FEMA centers, internment centers next to railways in much of the south and other signs of German Nazi-style prison camps popping up all over the place, one has to wonder if, upon the great crash of the USA economy, whether the military will be deployed to round up US citizens and relocate them all into prison camps or slave labor camps. It sounds absurd, and even five years ago it was unthinkable, but I think the federal government and their power broker henchmen are scared to death of an awakening Sheeple. They are doing everything they can to prepare for mass civil unrest. We know they have the tax-extorted funding to pull it off. The real question is will they use it, or will things deteriorate so fast that enlisted men refuse to report to duty, preferring to bug out with their families to safety on their own? So many questions.
As 2011 comes to a close, the USA sits in the precipice, with no viable pro-American candidates running on either party, and a growing, but microscopic, support for the Libertarian Party. People are getting fed up in the USA, and polls are showing that, but with 51% of the voting public on the welfare roles, the Democratic system is a failure. It will have to collapse, and civil war will kill off 3/4 of the American population, if not first by famine, disease and panic, in the two weeks following the shutdown of the American economy. Get ready, and hope the government doesn’t try to steal what reserves and housing you’ve set aside for yourselves. Good luck, America!